Tuesday, April 05, 2005

this shit is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s...

holy fuck am i in a bad mood! i fucking swear that men are missing something in their brain that makes them normal. because they aren't. at all.

on sunday my ex-bf came out with me to a juno event; my friend 's' got the stomach flu and called me 15 minutes before i had to leave and i didn't want to waste the ticket so i called the ex.

mistake #1.

he was being flirty and touching me and flopping his head on my shoulder all afternoon...if not for the annoyance on my face, you would've thought we were still dating! i'm sure my friend 'l' thought something was up. anyway, that pissed me off but he wanted to do coffee tonight. i didn't really want to but i couldn't think of a good excuse to get out of it. so i met him tonight.

mistake #2.

first he shows up 15 minutes late, not a good start. and then he mentions that evil nemesis boy was at the fan-fare thing i worked on saturday. he fucking had to bring him up. i'm like, "yeah, i know...i saw him". and then he asks if i'm talking to him again and i tell him no. and he asks again what happened with evil boy and i tell him again that it's not a big deal and is not his problem. but he won't accept that as an answer and keeps harping on it. and then he's all, "what's wrong" and "you're acting weird", crap like that. hello? we talked for 5 hours on sunday...i have nothing else new to tell you! and you don't want to hear about boys so that eliminates that topic. whatever. but he kept prodding and basically we fought for an hour at the coffee shop.

and then i came home and realized that none of the tv shows i taped ended up getting recorded because i forgot to spring the damn clock fucking forward! so now i'm stuck watching some crap called 'intervention' that is not uplifting at all. over the fucking edge i tell you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cold Hands said...

We need to get you out of this funk!!

Maybe YOU should call Ashton?? It is not unheard of, I do it (but then again we know that I will do almost anything when I'm bored.)

A little quality time with a new fling never hurt anybody..

10:15 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

no kidding...i woke up this morning still in a bad mood!

if i don't get out of this soon, i'm going to have some motherfucking forehead wrinkles from my perma-scowl...and 28 is way too young for that!

i'm giving him till 8pm tonight to call and then i'm taking matters into my own hands...

11:25 a.m.  
Blogger Cold Hands said...

Ummm - did you chicken out?

Don't make me have to call him for you... ;)

11:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home