Monday, March 28, 2005

and for the grand finale....hives!

my relief has been short-lived. 2 hours after taking my 1st dose of rx i notice that i suddenly have a hive-y rash all over my knees and feet!

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

so now i've got to stop taking the medicine that was going to make me better but apparently i am allergic to and wait for to pharmacy to phone the crazy doctor who hopefully is still there so i can get a new prescription. i just do not have the energy for this.

.....just got a call from the pharmacy, the dr. is gone for the day. great. now i have to go back to the dr.'s office, see someone else, and get them to write me another prescription. fucking hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Hope everything gets ironed out today and you start feeling better. If all else fails take a handful of Benadryl and pull a Rip Van Winkle.

1:00 p.m.  
Blogger Cold Hands said...

I get hives if I ingest any kind of meds - aspirin included. It sucks. I hope you get feeling better soon!

2:18 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home