Sunday, March 27, 2005

i am fucking up my own vacation...

this is night #4 of not being able to sleep and i'm starting to lose it. and i'm sick with some stupid chest cold thing so it's even worse because i desperately need the sleep to help me get better. and me not being able to sleep is a really bad thing because it makes me grumpy and unreasonable and gives me way too much time to think about shit (and i've been doing very well lately not thinking about that stupid xy thing that i shouldn't be thinking about in the first place because he's an ass and it's not worth it).

so i have 10 days off (8 of them left) and i'm not sleeping (but am very tired), have got the fucking chills, am congested as hell, and need to be healthy by tuesday when i have to drive to fargo with my mom. why can't i just take my red-coloured poison and be done with this?

...and i'm reading this back and i see that i make no fucking sense at 5:00 in the morning, go figure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

Haha. I would *fake* sick to get out of a trip to Fargo. (((shiver)))

6:32 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

i know...it's quite the frightening prospect! but mom wants to go shopping and spend money on me and a poor-ass girl in my state cannot, in good conscience, refuse that offer. and while going to a city maybe 1/7th the size of winnipeg to shop seems ridiculous, they do have victoria's secret...

good god...why am i still awake?

6:51 a.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

Hope you get to feelin' better soon. And I understand about the not sleeping. I keep a stash of Ativan for just such an occasion.

11:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home