Sunday, March 20, 2005

just got home....it's 3:00 in the afternoon....

kay, well i went out last night and it was the best thing i could have done. it was a double birthday party for 2 of my friends; L turned 25 (still just a young'in...) and S turned 29 (we've been friends since before kindergarten). we went to this stupid bar and danced and drank and danced and drank some more. and i didn't give a shit what anyone thought, it was great.

and i flirted like fucking crazy. i flirted with the 23 year old boy with braces, i flirted with the newfie who reminded me of ashton kutcher, i flirted with the history professor from ontario, i flirted with my friend who had left his girlfriend at home (all in good fun of course)....i was on a mad tear. some guy in a wheelchair grabbed my ass. and some crazy 50 cent wannabe (ick) wanted me to take him home but wouldn't show me the goods first (there was some comparing of abs going on). he was all, "can you handle this? or am i too much for you?". i told him that yeah, he was way too much for me.

totally doing this again soon.

a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home