Tuesday, March 22, 2005

my requests to....

the sun: come out already! i write this nice story about you and then you make a liar of me the very next day. that's mean.

the kids at school: return your books from december and january. do i have to hunt you down? i'm sick and tired of looking at these messy circ cards.

my libido: fucking chill out! you'll get some in good time. and you might want to consider getting riled by guys who are actually available....just a thought.

my new haircut: stabilize so i can decide if i'm truly happy with you or not because the window for getting you fixed for free is narrowing by the minute.

my body: decide what size you want to be. as much as i love being thinner, i'd rather not have 4 sizes of clothes in my closet. so please, if i'm going to stay this small, let me know so i can purchase a pair of jeans that aren't from walmart because i'm poor and don't want to spend good money on clothes i'll only wear for a few months (although the walmart jeans are surprisingly fashionable).

celexa: thank you from the bottom of my heart.

a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home