Thursday, April 07, 2005

this one's for steph, so she doesn't kick my ass...

so j-ashton called last night at exactly 8:30, just under the wire...lucky for him. (thanks steph, i think your suggested threat to have me call him worked)...so we're going bowling (which seems like an appropriate activity considering the whole 90210 nature of this whole situation) on friday with matchmaker girl and her odd fiance. and now i know his last name (only thanks to caller id) but not how old he is. that's all i've got kids.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cold Hands said...

ha- I really wasn't looking forward to kicking your ass so I am glad things worked out this way

ok - maybe I was looking forward to it just a little... ;)

Excellent - it all sounds soooo cute I think I'm gonna vomit. That's ok though, I wasn't happy with what I ate for lunch anyway.

Ugggggg to vomiting.

Yeah to cute date!!!

1:40 p.m.  
Blogger jennifer said...

Bowling date!!! Sounds like fun! Good luck :)

5:43 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

thanks girls! it's not really a date date since it's a group thing but right now i'll take what i can get. hopefully i'll get an interesting blog about it at least.

11:14 a.m.  
Blogger Cold Hands said...

It is funny that you say that because every time I go out I tell my friends that they have to give me something good to write about.

It usually ends up with an indecent proposal - maybe you should try it? :) Kidding (sort of) Have fun (and it is a date)

11:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home