Friday, April 08, 2005

bitchy friday

a word to those thinking that getting a masters degree will help them become employed, productive members of society. it won't. at least it hasn't helped me in the least. all it has done is forced me to go back home and live with my parents and sleep in my pink and purple bedroom that i had when i was a kid. and get a part-time job that only requires high school education and pays shit.

thank you $10,000 masters degree that forced me to move to the most redneck city in canada, tortured me for 2 years with academic bullshit, and helped to break-up my 5 year relationship. thanks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Narrator said...

ago, wanna hang out and complain about the job market? I have not one, but TWO unstable part-time teaching jobs here in Snottario. It doesn't get any worse than this.

I'm sorry, buddy. I wish I could help you.

4:40 p.m.  
Blogger Narrator said...

It doesn't get worse than two (as opposed to one), because now I will be potentially disappointed by TWO employers. Cocksuckers.

4:41 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

yes, i do! i want to complain and complain and drink some wine and complain some more!

what kind of teaching do you do? because interestingly enough teaching (elementary and high school) is the one job that people seem to have no problem finding here in manitoba...go figure. cocksuckers is right.

5:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home