Monday, September 26, 2005

too close for comfort

a while ago i blogged about reading my ex-boyfriend's blog. well, i've done really really well and haven't read it, and truly have no interest in doing so. and thought i was home free. but recently i've discovered that my ex is now commenting on the blogs of some of my favourite blog hos...not so good.

yes, i realize that i can't control where someone blogs and which blogs he comments on and maybe i'm being a selfish bitch but seriously, back off of my blogger friends and get your own!

i worry that it will start with one blogger and because the blog community is so small, soon he'll be every-fucking-where and i won't want to comment anymore. i really don't want him to see my comments, not only because i don't want him to find my blog but because this is the place where i feel like i get to choose who hears what i have to say...and if he's around to read comments i make, i won't have that anymore.

so if i suddenly disappear from blogging it's because my ex has invaded and i have been forced to relocate to myspace....shudder.

14 Comments:

Blogger HS said...

oh, I hope that doesn't happen hun! I enjoy your blog!

12:35 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

i do too heather...maybe i need to make some changes so i'm less identifiable. anyone know if it's possible to change your blog address without losing all of my posts?

12:42 a.m.  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Two things--1) what's this dillweed's name so that we can all block his comments, and 2) just go to dashboard, change settings, and just change the title. Nothing else needs to be done.

Let us know!

5:48 a.m.  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Don't leave!!! I really enjoy your blog. But if you do... email us your new digs.

11:55 a.m.  
Blogger egan said...

I'm a gonna kick his shins if he forces you to close shop.

12:02 p.m.  
Blogger egan said...

Hey, by any chance is his name Kevin?

12:04 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

os, it's really that easy? well i'm going to have to choose a new address then....stay tuned.

lecram, i will be sure to let you know where i go (if i go anywhere)!

egan, his name isn't kevin...thanks for the offer to kick him in the shins!

steph, that rocks! we need one of those on our cake, only with 2 brides!

4:54 p.m.  
Blogger BigBill said...

Hey I am 40 and was told I have the gout also!! on my foot in the same place you have it right on the ball of my foot by the big toe!! That sucks especially when you step on the stairs the wrong way!! I have taken some medidine and changed my lifestyle (no more drinking) but man thats a painful thing good luck!!

5:25 p.m.  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

fuck him , say what u want , we all got your back and will fell his comment box with nasty comments all the way to moon. This is for you and your thoughts, don't let him take that away from you

6:27 p.m.  
Blogger Megan said...

If it's any consolation, he hasn't found me yet.

8:42 p.m.  
Blogger C.J Hixon said...

The man's an arse.
don't pay no mind (to quote a little Beck) i find that block e-mailing an ex's blog url to their place of work from a brand new hotmail account that will never be used again does the trick.

*whistles in a smug gotcha kind of way*

11:49 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

cj, unfortunately he works from home...for himself!

11:54 a.m.  
Blogger Deb said...

I wouldn't worry about it much ago-go, just think---he'll be viewing all your success as it unfolds. Think of it that way. ;)

Good luck---don't leave!

5:40 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

thanks deb! that's assuming that i'm successful!

storm, he really didn't do much other than be an ex...oh, and post some stuff about me on his blog this is not quite true (but i'm not reading that anymore).
my blogger friends aren't malicious or mean people. i think they're just trying to be supportive by suggesting revenge on him. you notice that i'm not posting his name or blog address.

i also realize that the internet is not private but i think the blog world is large enough for me to not have to run into him all the time and make it much easier for him to find me.

5:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home