Tuesday, September 06, 2005

birthday, weekend, and more uninteresting stuff...

well, i had a great birthday. thanks everyone for the happy birthday wishes!

had a wine and cheese picnic in the afternoon on saturday and then went bowling with a bunch of friends in the evening. i suck at bowling so it was extra fun. R!, we went to the Tavern for drinks afterwards and i did not spy you...maybe next time!

and from there i had the laziest weekend ever; lots of sleeping in and eating crappy food and wine-drinking...it was great!

so, guess what i got for loot?

this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


and this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
so, so excited. i will be in Wonder Woman til i die!

and of course, i received many other wonderful things...i love getting gifts as a grownup because they're nice and unexpected.


oh, and i had the worst job interview ever on wednesday. well, maybe not ever but pretty bad. it was for a cataloguing job and the interview itself was fine; i was confident and answering everything right and then she asked me to do the 'assignment'. well, i had a total blank and it was as though they had asked me to start speaking italian -i could fake my way through counting to 10 and saying "hello" and "vinegar" but that's about it. it was a train wreck...just got the phone message that i didn't get the job. no shit.


and here are couple of photos from the july wedding...they're slowly trickling in....i really need a scanner.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

The sleep and the wine part--wish I could relate to that. Glad to hear there was no drama, and that you could kick back and relax!

Sorry about the job interview....

6:00 p.m.  
Blogger aughra said...

I had Wonder Woman underoos, too. I am going to post a picture of those, soo.

Glad you enjoyed your birthday.

7:42 p.m.  
Blogger BTExpress said...

OMG, I was so in love with her when that show was on.

11:53 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

os, no stress about the job, i think i deliberately sabotaged myself cuz i didn't want to work there.

katarina and aughra, i had wonderwoman underoos too! i think i even have a picture of myself wearing them. and the invisible plane is awesome in the show...it's like an inflatable beach toy.

btexpress, i know, she was hot! i think that's why my grandfather used to watch the show all the time...that, and Charlie's Angels.

11:06 a.m.  
Blogger Megan said...

Happy Belated!

Me and my WW tattoo were in NYC.

8:14 p.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

I am SO incredibly jealous of your Wonder Woman set! I've been lusting after it for ages.

Great wedding pics! I'm diggin' the bride's hair!

12:36 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

megan, thanks! hope you had a great trip. i'm still waiting for a picture of your tattoo.

andi, if you ever come to visit we can watch Wonder Woman for 3 days straight!

...and the bride has always had crazy hair.

6:43 a.m.  
Blogger Memphis said...

So, just out of curiosity, and because I never watched that show, was it any good?

I can still hear the theme song in my head. How is this possible? Augh!

4:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home