Monday, August 29, 2005

sevens -taggesd by andi

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. go to north carolina and visit the town named after my first name in the county named after my last name. oh, and visit egypt and my homeland of norway
2. learn how to shave my legs without cutting myself
3. publish a book of poetry...either that or a humour book
4. make enough money to be able to buy red peppers even if they're not on sale!
5. find a job i love that allows me to have 3 day weekends
6. find someone to grow old with
7. fix my horrible eyesight

Seven things I can do

1. touch my tongue to my nose
2. talk in the 'Stitch' voice
3. write a poem about anything (i won a contest by writing library haiku if you can imagine)
4. dance
5. roll my eyes like a kitty clock
6. remember everything (almost)
7. shop.

Seven things I can not do

1. eat carrots, celery, potatoes, peas, barley, soy, or sesame seeds
2. wear uncomfortable shoes
3. kiss ass
4. tolerate narcissists
5. drink coffee past noon and not end up running laps or twitching uncontrollably until 5am
6. handle criticism
7. shave my legs

Seven things that I find really attractive about the opposite sex

1. a sense of humour
2. shoulders (i'm with andi on that one), especially shoulder dimples
3. clean , fresh out of the shower smell
4. straightupfulness, no bullshit
5. a strong hug
6. small tokens of thoughtfulness
7. guys who stand up for themselves

Seven things I say the most


1. enough!
2. fucking hell.
3. my word.
4. so anyway...
5. ok, well then.
6. what a jerk-face.
7. bastards (or fuckers)

Seven Books I LOVE


1. The Virgin Suicides, Jeffery Euginides
2. The Griffin and Sabine books -all of them, Nick Bantock
3. The Stone Angel, Margaret Laurence
4. Green Grass Running Water, Thomas King
5. The Temple of My Familiar, Alice Walker
6. anything Dick and Jane (i have a collection)
7. anything not Charles Dickens

Seven people I'd like to see do the seven thing (and if you don't wanna do it, ignore me):

1. katarina
2. jen
3. steph
4. corinna
5. r!
6. petrow
7. lucky pink
...and anyone else who feels the urge.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i got tagged by bad news blonde with this too...so it is done. feel free to come check it out and i will add your link up in the first paragraph too :)

your answers are great! i think i really suck at haikus but i am pretty confident with my poems.

haha what a jerk face!! :)

1:53 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

corinna, i figured you of all people would appreciate the jerk face! i will come by and check yours out.

steph, what does 'gah'! mean? i'm perplexed. does that mean you don't want to be tagged? cuz i'll still love you and be your wife even if you don't want to play...

2:04 p.m.  
Blogger Pirate said...

Ditto on the 7 things I can't do. great blog.

4:21 p.m.  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

winniepg hottie, i already have , think i asked you to on my blogg, great minds think alike i guess, but loving the ansewer, you a whole new laugh all together, it;s the " i thinki need to wear a diaper" laugh...yeah i'm crazy , i know.

6:53 p.m.  
Blogger Ian said...

I like your name, it suits you :)

7:07 p.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

Charming asnwers as always!

8:15 a.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

Answers even!!! Fucking worthless laptop!

8:16 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

andi, thanks! i think i screwed up the task though...was i supposed to make up my own sevens? oh well...

11:05 a.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

I didn't make up my own seven, so if that's screwy, I screwed it up too.

8:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home