Monday, June 20, 2005

i should be the new Aveeno spokesperson (aka back off fucking mosquitoes!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

if i were the spokesperson my commercial would be:


"this weekend i was out at a stag-ette all lovely and gussied up and having a great time despite the bigot at my table. but i had 9 mosquito bites on one foot that itched like a racist bitch and asked the girls at the table if anyone had an axe so that i could chop off my offending foot. since none of them did, i considered gnawing off my foot and walking around with bloody stumps all night just to numb the pain...but the stumps wouldn't have gone with with my dress.
now i use fucking Aveeno everything; soap, shower gel, lotion, bath oil, bath soak....hell, i'd even use shampoo and toilet paper if they fucking made it! anyway, now i no longer want to amputate my limbs. thanks Aveeno."


so now i smell like oatmeal, which is not the worst smell ever, but i really prefer to smell like fruit or gardenias or something. guess that's out for the summer.

if i took photos of every bite i received over the last 3 days, i would have enough pics to get through HNT until early november (which would be very boring for everyone unless they were an entomologist) . i must be a very tasty young lady.

5 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

I don't think that commercial could air on American TV; maybe on satelite radio.

Las Vegas doesn't have mosquitoes. Too dry.
There are a lot of human insects, though.

1:03 a.m.  
Blogger egan said...

Did you say entomologist? I am so proud of you. Mosquitos suck and we have very few of them here in Seattle. In fact Washington state was the only state that didn't have a single documented case of West Nile Virus last year. Move here so I can be closer to my unborn children.

1:10 a.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

That commercial is definitely better suited to european television, but if I were a millionaire I'd try to get you a prime time spot.

8:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are going to have to inject you with some bitter materials so they leave you the fuck alone!!!

That's the price you pay for being sweet!

We get a lot of the little blood suckers here - they have already found confirmation of West Nile Virus this year (last week.)

Bloody stumps don't go with your dress? I thought they went with everything..... damn.

9:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me. i hate this anon stuff.

TX Princess Steph

9:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home