Sunday, June 12, 2005

this weekend i....

started drinking beer right after school ended on friday

helped to consume 6 bottles of wine on saturday night and somehow managed to not get ill

walked by ashton's building and put a pox on his apartment (audible to people on the street and complete with arm waving and hex-like gesticulations). and to display their support for me, my loving friends were armed with a candle to throw at his balcony...although they didn't because he lives on the 7th floor and they couldn't throw that far. but it's the thought that counts!

threatened to kick a guy's ass because i was feeling 'feisty'

had a living room dance party to gwen stefani, 2 Live Crew, basement jaxx, and other music played way too loud

decided to make a cd of the worst rap songs ever...i'm open to suggestions....

drank more wine and watched people try to shoot a short film in the back alley while it was raining

broke a martini glass with my bony-ass elbow!

had a discussion about tea-bagging

stayed up til 5am on sunday morning and watched the sky turn purple

had the motherfucking craziest dreams ever

washed two cars

got annoyed that 'the boy' didn't call me

got annoyed at myself for getting annoyed that 'the boy' didn't call me

decided that i am a sorry-ass and need to forget about him, pronto

8 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

Beer and wine. A drunken weekend is a good weekend.
Bad rap song: "Rump Shaker" by Wreks-n-Effeks Sample lyric: "Shake baby shake baby 1 2 3 4, shake baby shake baby 1 2 3, shake baby shake baby 1 2, shake baby shake baby 1." Also, any Vanilla Ice but especially that Ninja rap song from the turtle movie.
The boy is an idiot.

6:05 p.m.  
Blogger Osbasso said...

At least you were productive!

I would agree with YNH about the Vanilla Ice. And probably any other attempts by trashy white-guy wannabes. Except Eminem--I guess he's acceptable (so I'm told...).

No comment on your elbow, since we haven't seen your "bony-ass", but Thursday isn't that far away.

So who was the tea-bagging discussion with--male or female? That has alot to do with how we'll mentally process that....

"The boy" (the description describes the biggest problem, I think) is a putz.

I don't know if you're a sorry-ass, but you do need to forget him ASAP!

6:33 p.m.  
Blogger yournamehere said...

Os,
I like the word "putz". Very appropriate in this case.

10:01 p.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

I love everyone!

10:54 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

ynh, i continued the drinking tonight, not quite as hard-core though. and thanks for the music suggestions, 'Rump Shaker' will definitely be on there!

os, the tea-bagging convo was first with 2 other girls and then in mixed company...it was a fun night.

and yes, 'the boy' is a putz. i need to move on past 'boys'

andi, are you sleep-deprived again my dear?

11:08 p.m.  
Blogger Cincysundevil said...

damn girl .. you sound like the kind of person I need to be out drinking with!

Good rap song: "Rollout" by Ludacris ... "who 'dem girls you be riding wit'.." Damn good writing there!

7:53 p.m.  
Blogger yournamehere said...

I can't hate on Luda. Anyone who writes a line like "...my diamonds are wreckless / feels like a midget is hanging from my necklace" is okay by me.

Besides, his mere existence drives Bill O'Reily insane.

9:16 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

polly, thanks for the suggestions, both of those are going on the disk.

kat, i haven't been able to download any of your songs, they're all dummy files, fuck! i'll keep trying...

cincy, i've already got 'Roll out' on disk but i was thinking of 'Area codes'...that one is pretty ridiculous.

and my weekends aren't all this exciting, but i try! i think i'm a fun drinking partner.

1:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home