Sunday, June 05, 2005

actual email conversation with my friend R about the breakup...


My first email:

the 11th is fine with me. i think i will need to get drunk again very soon. tell B that i really need thoses flowers...i got dumped last night. fucking boys.

a


R's reply:

A, I am so sorry to hear about what happened with James. That sucks! I am looking forward to next week.

R


My reply to her:

justin, not james, but thanks R....i'm glad you're able to forget his name so quickly.

a


the extra funny thing is that we do have a good friend named james (whom i've never dated) and i saw him last night. i asked him if he had dumped me over the phone too and maybe i had just forgotten. he said that he had emailed R and told her to tell me that he was dumping me. i bought him a beer.

2 Comments:

Blogger egan said...

Great email story. You are so so easy Ago. Can you buy me a beer too? That or maybe you can put a picture of me on your blog with some stick figure pissing on me. Ask Os for the details on this and about Half Nekkid Thursday.

6:59 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

egan, easy meaning loose and whoor-ish or easy meaning laid-back and able to to take a good joke? james is a lovely guy with a good sense of humour. i don't think he'd ever dump me over the phone.

...this whole breakup thing is seeming more and more comical each day!

oh, and you never mentioned if you approved of our third child being named Aurora...


country folk, thanks for the visit and compliment. i hope you don't think that i am lynda carter or jessica alba. i am the olive skinned 'ethnic' girl :o)

3:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home