Wednesday, June 15, 2005

i am a noni copycat...

10 years ago, I....

1. was almost 19
2. starting my first real job in a retail music store
3. was beginning to get depressed because i realized my big life plan to be a psychiatrist was not going to happen
4. went on my first real date ever with a guy 11 years older who totally took advantage of me
5. had my first real kiss (with the gross guy who was 11 years older than me)


5 years ago, I....

1. finally graduated with my 4 year B.A. (the extended 6 year program)
2. started dating the first good boyfriend i ever had
3. went to Italy for the summer with a girlfriend and had the best time
4. had a depressive crash because you can't get a fucking decent job with a 4 year B.A.
5. started taking anti-depressants


Today I ....

1. feel like i am ready for a relationship
2. am feeling bug-crawly itchy from allergies
3. am overtired and nothing is helping me sleep through the night
4. was locked in a closet with 24 grade 8s for a practice 'intruder alert'. next time i'm taking my chances with the 'intruder' ...
5. walked through a mall parking lot in my bare feet because it didn't want to ruin my shoes in the pouring rain


Tomorrow, I will....

1. go to bellydancing class
2. harass some grade 8 boys
3. take my noon-hour walk (provided it's not raining)
4. hug my mom
5. miss my dad a lot


5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. french mint bars
2. fuzzy peaches
3. cinnamon buns
4. movie popcorn with layered butter
5. smartfood


5 Songs I know all the words to, even with out the Music:

1. I want you back, Jackson 5
2. No Parking on the Dance Floor, Midnight Star
3. My Boo, Ursher (unfortunately)
4. His name is wonderful -Little Marcy (dont even ask...)
5. The Clapping Song, Shirley Ellis


5 Things I would do with $100,000,000:

1. let my mom decide what she wants to do with the house and do any renovations she wants
2. buy a condo in the city
3. do lots of traveling
4. buy an Audi TT
5. buy an Alaskan husband


Top 5 Locations I'd run away to:

1. Tahiti
2. Egypt
3. Scandinavia
4. Greek Islands
5. New Orleans


5 Bad habits I have:

1. clenching my fists when i talk
2. grinding my teeth
3. holding other people to my anal standards
4. not wanting to take enough risks
5. mothering boyfriends
(*note: i am getting better at all of these...at doing them less, that is...)


5 Things I like Doing:

1. sleeping
2. swimming
3. drinking wine with my girls
4. dancing
5. kissing


5 Things I would Never Wear:

1. anything strapless
2. those underwear with sides so skinny that they leave dents in your flesh. mmm, attractive...
3. mustard yellow
4. blonde highlights
5. lucite shoes


5 TV Shows I like:

Those still on the air

1. Law & Order (preferably the Bricoe and Logan years)
2. Medium
3. America's Next Top Model
4. What not to wear
5. Pimp my ride

Those no longer on the air

1. The Facts of Life
2. Degrassi
3. Wonder Woman
4. Charlie's Angels
5. Ghostwriter...fuck off! i had a crush on Rob....


5 Movies I like:

1. Moonstruck
2. Sin City
3. Saved
4. Anaconda
5. Sleeping Beauty


5 Books I like:

1. Griffin and Sabine -Nick Bantock
2. Caucasia -Danzy Senna
3. The Diviners -Margaret Lawrence
4. Meridian -Alice Walker
5. anything Dick & Jane....see silly Sally...


5 Famous people I'd like to Meet:

1. Jessica Alba
2. Ewan McGregor
3. Seth Green
4. Bettie Page
5. Wonder Woman


5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:

1. bellinis
2. good girlfriends
3. crushes
4. feeling attractive
5. making my bad rap cd

10 Comments:

Blogger yournamehere said...

Yeah, is this the compilation of bad rap songs or did you actually record a rap?

Several years ago my friend Dean and I recorded a rap song about getting drunk on 40's called "Liquid Crack." It was the most horrible thing ever.
We were drunk, but not from 40's.

11:58 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

it's still in production and i'm still taking requests. any ideas? i'm mainly looking for older rap that will make me laugh with its absurdity; be it lyrically terrible, rude, sexual, or otherwise...think 2 Live Crew's "Fuck Martinez.....

and i will definitely list the contents when it is completed!

12:03 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

ynh, i did not actually record a rap, that would not be a good idea! i'd have to be really drunk to even attempt it....hmmm, maybe that would be a fun activity for the next wine party!

12:09 a.m.  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Never count out Sir Mix-a-Lot. "Baby Got Back" As fine a good/bad rap song as there ever was!

12:11 a.m.  
Blogger Narrator said...

Go, do you mean "Freakshow on the Dancefloor"??

I love Midnight Star! And the Atlantic one, too. Because, Ago, I found the masterpiece in you. And I treasure yooooou.

5:53 p.m.  
Blogger jennifer said...

I think I'm gonna do this survey/quiz on my page. I'm horribly depressed/out of sorts, so the answers should be interesting.

7:47 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

noni, i know not of this thing you call 'freakshow'. however, we both know, that our love will grow...and forever it will be you and me...

jen, do not be depressed! there will soon be something on the way to ease you out of your funk....but do the quiz if it will help in the meantime.

1:09 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

noni, i just checked it out and the Midnight Star and Bar-Kays song is the fucking same thing! or if not, pretty damn close. wtf? which came first? i'll have to google that tomorrow...

1:42 a.m.  
Blogger Megan said...

No shit. I have Wonder Woman tattooed on my left arm.

8:10 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

megan, very cool...head or full body? you'll have to show me a picture sometime.

4:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home