Sunday, March 06, 2005

john mayer: man of lies...

i hate john mayer. and he must be stopped. well, that one song about him running through the halls of his high school can stay but everything else is out! seriously, never before have someone’s simpering, mushy, overly-sensitive, and sentimental songs caused me to plummet into despair so quickly and make me feel that my life is totally inadequate and that i will live out the rest of my life as a pathetic lonely old maid. thanks so much for that john.

i especially despise that 'Your body is a wonderland' song. that song is so gross....it's like, more lies from john as he tries to score with yet another girl by appearing super sensitive, romantic, and thoughtful. because truly, you're the only girl i'll ever love. i swear. cross my heart! whatever, you're not fooling anyone john, certainly not me. like she's the only girl you're feeding this bullshit to. i mean that Nickelback 'I like your pants around your feet' song might be horribly stupid and crude but at least it's fucking honest! it's all about getting a piece of ass. just be a man and admit it!

a

*note: this rant may be a bit out of date because i don't think he's quite as popular anymore. and no, i'm not bitter because i'm not in a relationship right now, i hated him even when i was. however, i still need to get this out because even if i don't have to hear his crap music of lies all the time, i still cringe when i do. and i probably will for the rest of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger ago-go said...

glad to hear that you think it's funny and true. i can't tell you how many times i've gone on my rant and people, women especially, have looked at me like i just suggested that the world is flat or that they sacrifice their first born child or something.

whenever a guy says cheesy romantic shit like that to me, i usually start laughing out loud...that tends to end the bullshit rather promptly! you must be a very strong woman to date a guy who reminds you of a john song, godspeed to you.

12:49 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home