Monday, November 07, 2005

things fucking killing me...

women who won't go swimming because it's 'that time of the month'. ok, this isn't 1820. are there any women out there who can explain this to me?

veteran license plates. they are a sign that the driver is going to torture me with their shitty driving in their ginormous cars (normally Buicks). i think they should automatically re-test you if you request one of those lovely poppy plates. i understand that you served our country but please, stop driving and bitching about 'kids these days' who actually drive the speed limit and get a car small enough that you can actually control it.

Earl's restaurant waitresses/hostesses. if you live in Western Canada, you know the ones; the women so useless it takes 5 of them 10 minutes to figure out where to seat you. i wonder what happens to those annoying, blonde, short skirt-wearing in the middle of winter girls once they hit 25? because they seem to disappear. i'm of the opinion that they spontaneously combust because they can't possibly exist outside the Earl's universe.

MTS digital TV. it's supposed to be so easy but somehow i can't manage to tape anything even following the fucking directions. i haven't watched 'Medium' in nearly a month and i'm starting to get really pissed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Can't explain any of them, but I really can't explain the period/swimming thing. Plug it up and go, I say!

8:50 a.m.  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Geez, Andi.....

11:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

earl's girls we call them here. it is such a joke hiring girls just on looks and earl's is SO the worst for it and they are normally pretty fucking dumb.

4:13 p.m.  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

Hey Canuck. I'm there with you. I don't know Earls but I like to hear you vent. I worked a temp job one day bussing with tonnes of pretty stupid girls (as in they were really stupid but pretty) and it reminded me why I never want to do hospitality again. They're so catty. This post is fun though. You're animated.

12:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home