Wednesday, October 26, 2005

tagged by megan (thank you so much for that since i am sick and uninspired and it will stop me from talking about the ex)

Three names I go by:
1. man
2. sweetness
3. sexy

Three screen names I have had:
1. ago-go
2. hostileangel
3. i think i've only had 2

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. eyes
2. teeth
3. collarbone

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. thighs
2. scarred-up legs
3. dimply bits

Three parts of my heritage:
1. cherokee
2. romanian
3. german

Three things that scare me:
1. midget horses
2. the thought of losing my mom
3. stupid, ignorant people

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. fruit
2. happy pills
3. emailing

Three of my favorite musical artists:
1. Feist
2. The Gap Band
3. Jamiroquai

Three of my favorite songs:
1. One evening ~ Feist
2. Early in the morning ~ Gap band
3. Eat your words ~ Painting Daisies

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. love
2. honesty
3. the ability to act like asses together

Three lies and truths in no particular order: (you figure out which ones are lies and which ones are the truth)
1. I am secretly engaged.
2. I have gout.
3. I love my job.
4. I have trichotillomania.
5. I love dogs. Especially big, jumping, slobbery ones. (megan, i had to keep this one!)
6. I look really good in all hats.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to me:
1. eyes
2. voice
3. hands

Three of my favorite hobbies:
1. dancing
2. writing
3. acting the fool

Three things I want to do really badly now:
1. not go to work
2. go back to sleep
3. wake up and go shopping for shoes

Three careers I'm considering/I've considered:
1. ballerina
2. psychiatrist
3. housewife (at least that won't make me feel so bad that my job sucks!)

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Tahiti (actually, i want to move there)
2. Texas
3. Egypt

Three kid's names I like:
1. Andresa
2. Caleb
3. Audrey

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. have my own house
2. cut my hair short
3. perform in the chorus of a musical in front of a large audience

Three ways that I am stereotypically like a boy:
1. i don't worry about my weight
2. i don't wear makeup most of the time
3. i swear a lot

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
1. i like shoes and clothes way too much
2. i like jewelry and sparkly things
3. sometimes i take an hour to get dressed

Three celeb crushes:
1. Ewan McGregor (not a la Star Wars!)
2. Jessica Alba
3. Gary Dourdan

Three (i'm picking 4, so there!) people that I would like to see post this meme:
1. katarina
2. jen
3. andi
4. funky bee

9 Comments:

Blogger ~art said...

I thought I was the only person who liked Jamiroquai

12:18 p.m.  
Blogger egan said...

Texas? I get Tahiti, but Texas? I love your three things you want to see in a relationship. You truly are a keeper. Please tell me you don't have gout. Wait, I know that to be true. No pictures of the gout then.

Trichitillomania? Care to explain this one?

12:29 p.m.  
Blogger Osbasso said...

I'm with Art--Jamiroquai kicks butt!

Hope you get to feeling better! No pics of gout for HNT, but swollen sinuses are OK.

1:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great list!

i related to a lot of it but this bit on the male female stereotypically were are very a like. must be a canadian thing.

3:26 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

art, i love them. have you heard the new album yet? i haven't but that's next on my purchase list.

egan, look it up.

os, slowly but surely.

steph, reading your mail now.

corinna, i think canadian girls are hardy; we can withstand the cold but still want to look cute but are reasonable about it!

5:02 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

kat, nope, not engaged. :o)

12:35 a.m.  
Blogger egan said...

Make me look it up!

Okay fine, you win. So does this condition explain why you want to have short hair? And you spelled your condition wrong, damn you!

http://www.nmha.org/infoctr/factsheets/92.cfm

10:56 a.m.  
Blogger egan said...

Steph, outside of you, Lance, and a handful of other bloggers... I personally don't have much of a desire to go to Texas. I'm not a lover of hot temps being from Seattle and shit.

10:57 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

egan, spelling corrected! no one was saying that it was true....

11:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home