Tuesday, November 01, 2005

i really feel like i have so little to blog about these days because i'm pretty happy overall. things are ok, other than my crappy job crap which is the same as always and i'm so very sick of complaining about it (as i'm sure everyone's sick about hearing about it). but i want to write about something and since you've all seen the new boy, i thought i'd share some of the reasons he rocks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

good things about new boyfriend. he:

  • is cute as hell (obviously)
  • sings and dances with me in the car (a must if you're dating me!)
  • will actually suggest we go see an art film
  • lets me pluck his eyebrows
  • is soooo fucking patient with me and my many quirks
  • gives the best hugs
  • has the coolest cats
  • really sweet and leaves little notes on my car and stuff
  • is so goddamn neat and clean
  • is always on time!

10 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Y'all are killin' me with the cute!!! I'm happy you're happy!

10:52 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

i know, it's a bit much for me too sometimes...but he's just so lovely!

11:03 p.m.  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

isn't it great to be happy? Congrats! And, a man who likes cats, has great character! (Im partial, I love the things!)

9:59 a.m.  
Blogger Megan said...

Aw, cat people are the best.

5:41 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

unfortunately there are also 3 fucking maniac dogs at his house too (he lives on a farm) but they are his grandmother's (and he keeps them out of his room).

5:53 p.m.  
Blogger jennifer said...

Awwww...I'm so happy for you!

11:10 a.m.  
Blogger The Funky Bee said...

I love him

2:28 p.m.  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

Tough guy (he sounds nice too). I'd never be able to have my eyebrows plucked.

7:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is SO OVER with adam and i. he DOES NOT let me pluck his eyebrows.


am VERY happy for beautiuful you!

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

sir and corinna, he took a bit of convincing to do the eyebrows but not it looks so good that he's hooked!

8:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home