Sunday, October 02, 2005

photos from green party performance

2 weeks ago my dance troup danced for a Green Party fundraiser. very few people were there and it was kind of a gong-show (initially they wanted us to dance on 5 feet of stage...what the fuck?) but we did get to dance on one of the nicer stages in the city so that was fun. and the 50 people watching seemed to like us.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com that's me, second from the left.that's me, second from the left (if you couldn't guess)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com ....wearing my new skirt and choli that i bought on ebay.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com ...and now, wearing the bras...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com ...i hate the bras by the way.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

You have the hottest belly on that stage, gorgeous!

6:38 p.m.  
Blogger ~art said...

looks like fun !!

7:25 a.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

Love the pics...gorgeous! I'm still gonna do the tag thing, by the way. Blogger was actin' funny last night when I tried to upload.

7:32 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see you...
hottest one there you are!

12:43 p.m.  
Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Very nice! You are Hot Ago go!!

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger Princess Pessimism said...

why do i always find out about cool stuff like this after the fact ....the train just passes me bye.

6:42 p.m.  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Very cool! I'm with Steph--I like the bras....

11:09 p.m.  
Blogger Jaxe said...

Absolutely beautiful ;-) I can only imagine its beauty in motion

12:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home