Friday, April 29, 2005

this weather is killing me

killing me dead. and fast. no sunshine for 6 days straight combined with cold weather and snow that keeps falling and melting. where is the place on earth with the most hours of sunlight? and will someone please buy a plane ticket to get there.

no wonder i'm all sour grapes and confused and worried about getting hurt (actually, i'm too fucking tired today to worry about getting hurt) and can't sleep worth shit and i'm having bad dreams. i dreamt that my blogger girls sent me a birthday card with their real names on it...that's not a bad dream though. it was nice. but i also had dreams about getting dumped because i am too boring and my ex freaking out on me because i'm seeing someone else.

all i want to do is eat sugar & carbs and nap. and wake up and eat more sugar and carbs. unfortunately that is not an option due to work, other commitments, and fitting into my clothes. even the joy brought to me from my grade 8 boyfriend's stellar musical performance last night is not enough to keep me going because i've got at least 4 years to wait until he's legal and a big rockstar who can support me while i eat Flake bars, drink bellinis, and sit on my slowly expanding ass. i don't think i can wait 4 years.

i do think i know why i'm having the stupid dreams. i'm trying to maintain a relationship with my ex and he's been making it hard; still questioning my relationship with stupid boy when i really have no desire to talk to him about it. he doesn't know about ashton because he said he doesn't want to know if i'm seeing anyone...so i didn't tell him. well on wednesday night, ashton and i bumped into the drummer from my ex's band and another drummer guy they sometimes play with. i hadn't seen them since december so i stopped and chatted a bit. these drummer boys also happen to be good friends with stupid boy so i know that the fact that i was out with a guy will get back to either my ex, or stupid boy. or both of them...i'm guessing that's where the nightmares are coming from.

and i'm supposed to go out tonight and i don't even want to make-out! all i want to do is drink alcoholic beverages, eat too much crap food (nachos would be good. a whole plate all to myself...), and pass out in a heap until tuesday. i wonder if ashton will go for that...

15 Comments:

Blogger egan said...

(Wo)Man are you ever funny. Love the part about real names of your blog hags. What about reciprocating and sharing your name?

I don't think it's too soon for you to start dating the grade 8 boy. We have an infamous teacher, Mary Kay Letourneau, that thinks it's normal. In fact they are planning their wedding ceremonies as I type. It might even be televised if we are extra lucky.

Oh the tangled webs we weave Alexandra.

5:17 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

don't tell me you didn't get my name from os' clue...it was so obvious. go look again silly boy!

the mary kay child rapist letourneau comment has now ensured that i will wait until he's 18, although it would be a totally platonic relationship where he would support me and be gone most of the time...

6:34 p.m.  
Blogger egan said...

Fuck, you have me scampering around the blogosphere checking for clues. I saw something about "D", but I thought that was in reference to Dena on her comment. I guess I need to keep looking. Shit!

P.S. I have no idea why this is such a big deal to me.

6:48 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

no no no...os' clue on his blog! go. go now. you'll understand.

6:52 p.m.  
Blogger egan said...

Well shitballs... I think I finally figured it out. I didn't catch Os's final comment on that particuliar post. Just checked his blog and think I have a good idea. I would post it here, but think you aren't cool with that.

I do like the name. I had a crush on a girl in high school with a similar name. Now I need to decode your email address so I can send you nude pics of myself offline.

6:56 p.m.  
Blogger The Smoking Redhead said...

Funny, interesting and clever. Of course found you via Os (what a guy). Went back and read some old stuff about stupid boy and I can totally, completely relate. I have a "stupid boy" myself. I refer to him as my "Mr. Big" (Sex and the City), the one you just can't get over.
Best to you!

7:01 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

egan hon, glad you have finally discovered your baby mama's name...(to confirm, just add an 'a' at the front and switch the 'u' to and 'i'). our curly-haired children will be much happier this way. does your wife approve of the name choices?

rachel, welcome! it's always nice to get new visitors...any friend of os' is a friend of mine. i will have to check out your blog for the scoop on mr. big...boys are so much work sometimes...

7:48 p.m.  
Blogger Holden said...

Hey

Your Blog is great. I totally enjoy reading it.
Here in Switzerland the weather is fantastic right now. Sunny and hot.

Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

Matt

6:52 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

wow, 2 new boy bloggers. i'm excited! and just when i may need some boy advice...

vexation --i'd take 24 hours of sun and 0 for a week or so over 1 degree and no sun! but what i would really like is to live in the place that has the most sunlight year round. where is that place and can you get me there?

matthias --if steven harper manages to get a new election called and somehow becomes nazi-prime minister of Canada, i may soon be enjoying your wonderful weather. i was thinking of running away to norway but i can certainly amend my plan to switzerland.

egan --and if i run away to switzerland i'm closer to stalk coolio on his european tour!

9:53 a.m.  
Blogger egan said...

Awesome. I didn't do any recruiting Ago. I promise. Your Wonder Woman photo speaks for itself. They are lured by that first and then your wonderful storytelling abilities later. I for one am hooked.

-Sixela Seattle

11:51 a.m.  
Blogger Narrator said...

Hurt me, Mrs. Carrington!

6:56 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

egan, i think it's the 70s half shirt and the bellybutton. i'm glad you are hooked btw.

watch it miss dena or i'll catfight you in the fountain! i'm bigger so i'd win.

1:44 a.m.  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Oooh--I caught that one, and I never watched the damned show!

Again, as usual, if there is a good catfight brewing here, don't forget the video!!

7:14 p.m.  
Blogger Osbasso said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:15 p.m.  
Blogger Narrator said...

Don't be fooled by my size, Ago - I am fierce! But I'd love to have my ass kicked by you. You bring the shoulder pads, I'll bring the helmet hair!

7:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home