Thursday, April 28, 2005

un-fucking-believable...

grade 8 boyfriend kicked talent show ass, he was great! this kid has fucking talent like crazy. if he's this good at 14, i can only imagine how amazing he'll be when he's older...blew me away!

it was totally worth enduring the off-key singing, bad dance routines, and screech-y 'when the saints go marching in' played on violin. i am now of the opinion that when learning the violin you should not perform in public until you've been playing for at least 10 years or can promise to avoid that horrible horse-hair on string violin noise.

7 Comments:

Blogger egan said...

Great, now I have even more competition. I just the midget was it, but now this kid steals the show. I am excited to hear you were pleasantly surprised.

12:34 a.m.  
Blogger Narrator said...

I've always dreamed of learning to play the violin.

And Ago, in accordance with your standards, I didn't perform publicly until I became a 10-year expert on the skin flute. hahahaha

12:08 p.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

You're a strong woman. Talent shows take balls...balls to attend...not perform in.

7:49 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

andi --i think i only managed to survive the show because i was sitting with teachers. had i invited my friends i would have been in stitches or crying, not sure which. "Turkey in the Straw" on screeeeeechy flat violin made my eyes water and forced me to bite my lip to stop it from quivering. that's why the violin rule.

dena --what kind of songs can you play on the skin flute? i was thinking maybe "Knock on Wood"...although "Turkey in the Straw" is always a crowd pleaser. how much are public perfomance rights?

2:13 a.m.  
Blogger Narrator said...

I can play a mean "Skinflute to Heaven" or "Pour Some Semen on Me."

Public rights? Not for all the oil in Eyerack!

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger Narrator said...

You know, what I just typed is b.s. I haven't given head in a while and, accordingly, am not having sex either. I'm so horny!!!

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

we must find noni a man!

6:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home