Sunday, April 24, 2005

conclusions i came to over the last couple of days:

i am the world's worst book repair-er ever. while quite an anal and meticulous person, i have absosmurfly no skill in this area. if you have any books you'd like repaired and that you'd like to look nothing like they did originally (crooked, lumpy, with piles of tape), i'm your girl!


the 'Secretary I want to be' will be a defining moment in my life, i'm sure of it.


there are better uses for the atlas of Manitoba than propping up a projector. things like looking up rural population density, or urban female immigrant income, or the relative value of pig sales. now all i have to do is try and convince the teachers at school....


prairie people love the AC/DC. not sure why, but we do.


the phrase 'value-added' means absolutely nothing.


i am a way better person when i am around people who make me chill out and laugh out loud. you guys make me chill out and laugh out loud every day with your indecision collisions, monchichi men, stories of 800 year old royal black men hitting on you, hot beef injections, hulk babies, bruce willis' grocery list, and the uncanny ability to guess my name in one try. i thank you guys for that, it's fucking good for me!

ashton makes me chill out and laugh out loud too. i think he is the most relaxed (without being lazy) person that i have ever met. so chill in fact that i'm starting to consider that he might be smoking drugs. oh please let him not be smoking drugs or i will have to start smoking drugs to get over him smoking drugs and then i will get drunk and hop on the next plane to Texas to meet up with Steph so we can have our lesbian wedding in Vermont (i hear Vermont is lovely this time of year). we will then honeymoon in the Poconos and go back to Texas to live with Steph and her harem in her cardboard box down by the river.

....oh, i'm so not ready for a cardboard box just yet...dear god, please let him not be smoking drugs...

13 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

Don't you realize that the first thing I do in the morning is think of things to make you chill out and laugh out loud? (And I don't smoke drugs!)

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

os, i know you do...but you're far far away and i'm not blonde, catholic, and i certainly won't fit under your arm. plus, i hate golf and i'm betrothed to steph.

7:57 p.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

Since I'm in TX, too, can I be a flower girl?

9:34 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

andi darling, absolutely...you will carry my pink dress monchichi!

10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

*kisses your feet*

12:07 a.m.  
Blogger Osbasso said...

This thing damned well better be webcast!

12:24 a.m.  
Blogger egan said...

I've always been looking for a reason to motor south to Texas. This lesbian thing seems like it may become a reality. You and Steph are heathens. Shame on you. Why can't you just find a nice good boy?

I guess that's easier said than done. Ashton does sound promising (won't make any Punk'd) jokes. Wait, you don't get MTV in Canada or do you? I know you have Much Music. Whatever happened to Tom Cochrane?

2:45 a.m.  
Blogger Cold Hands said...

E- Life is a highway and I wanna ride it all night long.

The webcast sounds like a wonderful idea!!!

8:36 a.m.  
Blogger Cold Hands said...

"prairie people love the AC/DC. not sure why, but we do"

I hereby request that you never refer to yourself as a "Prairie person" again.

"the 'Secretary I want to be' will be a defining moment in my life, i'm sure of it."

If it is then I will be very impressed. Please keep the whip after training, it might come in handy later.

" we will then honeymoon in the Poconos and go back to Texas to live with Steph and her harem in her cardboard box down by the river."

Hey - when you marry me I will consider getting rid of one of my roommates - that should make the carboard box more appealing. Can we go to Niagra? I've always wanted to see it.

*kisses*

9:26 a.m.  
Blogger egan said...

Kisses!

1:02 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

oh the kisses everywhere!

egan --unfortunately we do get 'punk'd' up here, through some other station.

and tom cochrane has retired for good i hope! i f-ing hate that song, it's such a social song...

a little cochrane info, he married the daughter of the janitor from the high school across the street from my house! fascinatin' huh?

steph --but i am a prairie girl! i am i am! shit, i said it again...please don't hurt me.

oh, and Niagara's cool with me.

3:38 p.m.  
Blogger Cold Hands said...

ahhhhh- excellent - sounds like a plan.

5:02 p.m.  
Blogger egan said...

I love the Tom Cochrane story. That song was huge during a ski trip my buddy and I took to Big White in Kelowna, BC during 1993. All I remember is the stupid video with some lame scorpion running across some deserted highway with some wannabe Rod Stewart singing. Oh the good old days.

5:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home