Monday, December 05, 2005

since when is cheating on your wife romantic?

yeah, bored and uninspired, that's why i haven't been blogging. the stupid things kids do at school aren't enough to amuse me anymore. people ask me what i want for Christmas and i say "a good paying job with health benefits and for my dad to not be dead". that shuts em up pretty fast.

i'm seriously hating everything. i'm hating the stupid cold weather. i'm hating stupid boys who treat my girlfriends like garbage. i'm hating stupid rich girls who wear LuluLemon clothes to go out for dinner.

J and i went to see 'I walk the line' last night and i was a total fucking irritable biatch. the movie was only about 2 hours and 15 minutes long and during the film about 30 grown-ups got up to use the fucking bathroom. and because i was sitting near the back, i'd hear them every fucking time the goddamn door would slam as them went to relieve themselves. i nearly went snake. i wanted to stand up and yell "sit the fuck down you incontinent assholes!" but i didn't. and i'm sure J was very happy about that. plus, i was having an allergy itch attack and wanted to rip my skin off the whole time.

and after all that, i was kinda disappointed in the movie. i despise hairlip phoenix and thought he made cash look like like a halfwit. and if the movie was at all true to life, johnny cash was a fucking idiot who was lucky to have anyone put up with his fucking bullshit, nevermind marry him. whatever, i'm just grumpy....but don't fucking try me.

10 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

"I nearly went snake."

So fitting to my mood today, by the way. Never heard that, but I will use it at my earliest convenience.

I found myself yelling at old ladies on the interstate this morning. Something akin to, "Get your motherfuckin' douchebag ass out of the way, BITCH!"

11:49 p.m.  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Ladies, ladies--'Tis the season! Smiles, glad tidings, sugar plum fairies and mistletoe!

Thank you!

12:56 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

miss andi, going 'snake' is an art and i'm sure you will become a pro at it. people suck ass.

os, there will be no patronizing bs from you. pbltttttttt!

7:55 a.m.  
Blogger egan said...

She's back!!! Awesome post and happy to see you drop the f bomb over and over again. I was getting a little concerned you weren't yourself, but all is right in the world. Hang in there Ago. This is the rough part... next holiday season should hopefully be better and all.

12:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

venting and feeling is good. did i just write that? i mean it but it sounds gay.
dude, "I nearly went snake." is the shit im so gonna have to say it now.
glad things are going good with your dude!

5:07 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

i'm glad everyone likes 'going snake'. please, use it proudly.

egan, one day you'll meet me in person and i won't swear once and you'll think i'm an imposter.

6:40 p.m.  
Blogger The Funky Bee said...

awww, sorry you're so bitchy right now but hey, it happens. Especially this time of year, for me anyway...

I really think that is one of the reasons that I don't particularly like Johnny Cash, I haven't seen the movie but I have heard that he was a womanizing, alcoholic, asshole and I don't find anything romantic about that. I also understand that the movie is VERY true to life. I'm going to watch A Charlie Brown Christmas. It's on tv right now and that should make me a little happy!

Hope you feel a little better soon.

7:07 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

miss b, you are exactly right! "womanizing, alcoholic, asshole" is correct, that's exactly how he came off. i'm ok now though, was just raging a bit!

kat, it was my skin, not my clothes! :o)

7:48 p.m.  
Blogger egan said...

Ago, funny you should mention the swearing in public thing. When I first met my wife, after a couple weeks of dating, she asked me "do you ever swear?". I thought it was the funniest thing since I do swear. It just depends on the company. I knew at the time not to swear in front of someone I just met.

I swear more often on my blog than I would in real life. It's just better that way.

11:01 a.m.  
Blogger yournamehere said...

I like Johnny Cash too much to see this movie.

I swear more on my blog than in real life, or else I'd be in jail.

Resisting urge to pelt you with sarcasm...must end post before I type something I'll regret.

11:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home