Tuesday, February 07, 2006

i'm sorry....

lately i've found that i'm overwhelmed with life and feel like i have no time to do anything which is stressing me out...so i've been trying to back away from the computer a little, which means way less time blogging. i'm sorry, i've missed everyone and feel shitty. so what's been going on with me?


  • my source for 'The Bachelor' was bang on. Sarah B. is gone. that's all i've got folks. make your own predictions from here on in.



  • got the job at the law firm, still part time at the school for now. not sure how i feel about it. unenthused really. but it's money. and benefits.



  • still dancing, although it's been stressful lately with too much troupe drama. we'll see how long i last.



  • i hate winter and have SAD pretty hardcore. i want to move somewhere warm but J is pretty much stuck here for the next 10 years.



  • despite the fact that he can't relocate my boyfriend still rocks.



  • i love my mom.



  • everyone i know is having a damn baby and i keep having to pretend that they're cute. it's very annoying.



  • did i mention that the weather is driving me nuts? fuck, and it hasn't even been a cold winter....

12 Comments:

Blogger egan said...

Well life outside of the blogosphere is much more important because that's what pays the bills. Best of luck with everything.

Oh, we finally got some nice weather here in Seattle after about two straight months of rain. I feel you. I still love the rain though.

I can't believe your source for The Bachelor was spot on. That's most impressive. Glad to her things are swell with your man. Take care Ago.

2:33 a.m.  
Blogger katarina said...

What, they're just not cute babies? Or do you not like babies at all? I know you like older kids.

6:33 a.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

kat, know when babies are just too young to be cute? yeah, that's the problem. i'm sure they'll be cute in 5 months but right now they just look like nothing.

7:37 a.m.  
Blogger The Funky Bee said...

Do whatever you have to do Ago-go, we still love you no matter what. Okay, the weird thing is, I have been checking back with you every day and just today I am seeing all of these most recent posts! I guess something is wrong with my computer, or did you post them all at the same time? Weird.

I am totally sick of the winter too but you have it so much worse by far. You can move down here if you want!!

Oh and P.S. I love my mom too!

Take care of you A~

7:51 p.m.  
Blogger jennifer said...

Oh honey, I hope the law firm job won't suck out your soul! Just a hint, although you probably won't need it: don't take any shit from the head librarian. You're not a slave! Hooray for benefits!

7:58 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

bee, that's weird, i didn't post all once...thanks for the support, even if i'm not posting and commenting, i'm still reading!

jen, i am the head librarian! so i certainly won't take any shit.

10:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM NOT HAVING A BABY.

but i am having ass surgery. today.

1:40 p.m.  
Blogger Andi said...

That baby thing is a big fuckin' bummer. I feel ya. So many congrats on the job. I did a jig when I had benefits again. :)

11:13 a.m.  
Blogger aughra said...

I'm having a baby. It probably won't be cute. It will, be, eventually, as a toddler. But my first was not a cute baby, and I don't have high hopes for this one.

5:39 p.m.  
Blogger Narrator said...

gogo, I'm with you on the baby thing. and I love that you love your mom. be happy.

9:08 p.m.  
Blogger egan said...

You still around? Hope things are going alright Ago.

6:42 p.m.  
Blogger ago-go said...

good idea truth. after you.

10:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home